1. Participants must be at least 18 years of age
2. Submitted photos must be original, unpublished works, submitted in JPG or PNG format.
3. Each individual participant may submit up to three (3) photos.
4. Entries must be sent to email@example.com or on the google forms link:https://forms.gle/5j3P7RS4qr424DBU6 by midnight on 15 September 2021 (EDT). Late entries will not be accepted for judging but may be considered for future Pocket Yacht initiatives.
5. All submissions must be accompanied by: The narrative/description not to exceed 200 words, outlining the benefits being highlighted in the image.
6. The photographer’s name must be included with the image.
7. By entering this competition you allow Pocket Yacht company to use submitted photos and text in their promotions on social media, their website, or other promotions.
8. All submissions must respect the contest guidelines.
9. Pocket Yacht Company and its employees shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, demands, losses, and liability of any kind or nature arising out of or in connection with contributors’ participation in this contest, or their acceptance of its awards.
10. Participants represent and warrant that their submitted photo is their original work, that it has not been copied, and that it does not violate the rights of any other person.
11. The copyright for any submitted photo(s) shall remain the property of the entrant, but the entry in this contest constitutes the entrant’s permanent permission and consent to Pocket Yacht Company to use their image and story in publications or PR campaigns relating to Pocket Yacht and its work.
12. If other faces are prominent in the submitted photo(s), the entrant is responsible for obtaining any consent from them which is required to submit the photo into the contest and to its publication.
13. By entering your photo in the contest, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold and save harmless, Pocket Yacht Company and its officials, agents, employees, consultants, subcontractors, and other representatives from and against all suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses and liability of any kind or nature brought by any third party against Pocket Yacht Company, including, but not limited to, all litigation costs and expenses, attorney’s fees, settlement payments, and damages, based on, arising from, or relating to Pocket Yacht’s use of the photo and story.
14. The images must not be disrespectful. The entries must not reflect adversely on Pocket Yacht Company, be incompatible with the aims and objectives of Pocket Yacht Company, be derogatory to any persons depicted in the photo, nor contain any nudity, lewd, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate content.
15. Pocket Yacht Company reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond their reasonable control. Pocket Yacht Company and its employees reserve the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions or the Contest Prizes at any time.
16. Nothing in or relating to the contest or its terms and conditions shall be deemed as a waiver, express or implied, of any of the privileges and immunities enjoyed or which may be enjoyed by Pocket Yacht Company, its officers, and staff, either pursuant to the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies, 1947 or other applicable conventions, agreements, laws or decrees.
17. The obligations under these Terms and Conditions do not lapse upon closure of the contest.